Грамматические темы Active Grammar 1:
- Present, Past and Future: be; statements, negatives and questions; present continuous and past simple; imperative; was / were; regular past forms; irregular past forms; past continuous; present perfect; used to; will, shall, won't; present continuous with future meaning; be going to;
- Modal verbs: can, could, be able to; modals for requests: can, could, may, must, have to and can't; should, ought to; modals of possibility: may, migh;
- Question words: where? when? why? how? Whose; object and subject questions; be like and look like what? and which?; so and neither question tags;
- Verbs: have and have got; make, do and get; prepositional verbs; phrasal verbs; verbs with two objects; verb + -ing or verb + to-infinitive; like and would like;
- Articles, nouns, pronouns, etc.; countable and uncountable nouns; plural nouns; this, that, these, those, some, any, no, none, something, everywhere, nobody, anyone, much, many, a lot of, a little, a few; subject and object pronouns; possessive 's whose, my, mine;
- Adjectives and adverbs: order of adjectives; comparatives; superlatives; adverbs of manner comparative and superlative adverbs;-ed and -ing adjectives; too and enough; adverbs of frequency; prepositions; prepositions of place; prepositions of time: at, in, on; prepositions of movemen;
- The passive and Conditionals: passive: present and past simple; zero and first conditionals; second conditional Reported speech; reported speech: say and tell. Relative clauses.